Come Flourish With Us!
Don’t miss our upcoming exhibition from artist Dale Chihuly as he presents his vibrant works of art throughout the Gardens. The exhibition, titled Chihuly, will be on view June 14 - November 30, 2014, and will merge nature and art together to create a dramatic installation that you'll want to experience both by day and by night.
Every Membership Includes:
- Unlimited general admission for an entire year to one of the top gardens in the country
- FREE one-time use guest passes
- Special discounted pricing for classes, Holiday Sale, plant sales, and events including the Summer Concert Series, Corn Maze and Blossoms of Light
- 10% discount at our cafes and gift shop
- Enjoy benefits to more than 270 American Horticultural Society member organizations in North America, including special reciprocal admission at select locations. See a list of participating gardens at www.ahs.org
- Access to the Helen Fowler Library, which houses one of the premier collections of plant-related resources in the United States
- Advanced ticketing for the Summer Concert Series
Click here for a complete list of membership benefits by level.
Please select your preferred payment schedule below:
Total annual membership fee must be paid within one year (12 months).